Peoples Depot Credit Care(PDCC) is a price comparison website, amongst other things, compares the prices of financial products and other services and is 100% free for consumers.
Below is a summary of important points to note when using our website and platform. Before using our website, we recommend that you read all of our Terms and Conditions to ensure that you are happy with them. We suggest that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions and keep them in a safe place for future reference.
1- You must only use PDCC for your personal use or, if a business user, for legitimate business price comparison purposes.
2- You must provide accurate and complete information when using this website so that we can provide appropriate price comparison quotes and choices.
3- Violation of any of the stated terms, your use of our website will be terminated immediately after any notice of such violation.
4- We reserve the right to make any changes in these terms without any notification so we urge you to visit these at regular intervals.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of this website.
2. By using this website you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should not use PDCC.
3. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without any prior notices. We will not vary any terms and conditions which you previously agreed whilst using this website. However, any amended Terms and Conditions will apply to your use of this website from the date they are posted and if you do not agree with the amended Terms and Conditions, you are entitled to stop using this website at that time.
1. “You” and “your” means the person who proposes to use or is using this website.
2. “We” “us” and “our” means PDCC, its agents, and any other person or business to whom we may legally transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions. You are entitled to stop using this website if we transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to a third party.
3. “Website” means a site on the world wide web located at www.PDCC.
4. “Product or service provider” means the product supplier, our partners, advertised on this website or made available via PDCC.
5. “Quote” means a price provided by a product or service provider for comparison with other quotes on the basis of the information you have provided (Mainly applicable for insurance products). In providing you with a quote we are not able to guarantee the availability of the product, the service or the price set out as you will need to deal with the product or service provider direct to make a purchase.
Use of Our Website
1. By using this website you agree that:
1.1 You will not do anything that affects the integrity or security of this website or causes or may cause harm, damage or unreasonable inconvenience to other users of this website or us; and
1.2 You will not gather, extract, download, reproduce and/or display or advertise on any other website, other online or offline service or otherwise, any material on or from this website, including but not limited to information relating to financial services products, broadband products, and insurance plan prices, whether that information has been gained by the use of spiders, data mining, trawling or other ‘screen scraping’ software or system used to extract data.
2. If you breach any of the clauses listed above, we may take legal actions as we deem appropriate, including denying you access to this website, bringing legal proceedings against you and disclosing such information to appropriate legal and/or regulatory bodies.
1- PDCC enables you to access and use our website for personal finance comparison, broadband and insurance products price comparison or any third-party providers accessible via links on the site. This access does not include and strictly prohibits any resale of the site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices other than as expressly authorized herein; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Strict legal action shall be taken in case any such attempts are observed by any party.
2- The site, including its operation, interface, and contents, are covered by applicable copyright laws and international laws and treaties, and may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any unauthorized commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of PDCC. Any unauthorized use shall immediately terminate the rights granted by PDCC and any Licensors hereunder and may subject you to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
1- PDCC provides a number of different digital comparison services to assist you in comparison to various financial products and services on the site. PDCC is paid by product suppliers or partners or other third parties for listing products and services on the site and for promotions such as featured providers, featured products and showcases.
2- PDCC does not sell, resell or license any of the products listed on the site, nor is PDCC acting as an agent of sale, and PDCC disclaims any responsibility for, or liability related to, such products and services. Any questions, complaints or claims related to any product should be directed to the appropriate service provider.
3- PDCC does not warrant that product descriptions, pricing, editorial commentary or any other content of the Site, regardless of its source, is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Site content is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by PDCC of any product, supplier, partner, seller, service, or any reviews or comments thereof regardless of the source of such review or comment.
4- PDCC assumes no liability for inaccuracy or incompleteness in its search results, editorial content, user ratings (e.g. user provider rating, or user product rating) or other content on the Site.
5- We provide a price comparison facility and where you propose to enter into a separate agreement or policy with a product provider or service provider, you should check their terms and conditions to ensure that you are comfortable with them.
1. You must only use the PDCC website for your personal use.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you supply to us or enter onto this website is complete and accurate, so please double-check your information before submitting it.
3. You will need to answer a number of questions in order to compare or obtain a price or product comparison for any product or service. These questions are designed to ensure that we and all relevant product or service providers have all of the information necessary to provide you with accurate, appropriate and timely information relating to the products and/or services in which you are interested.
4. If you are purchasing or using a product or service provider’s website directly you should also read their terms and conditions. The product or service provider’s terms and conditions will cover any transaction or agreement between you and the product or service provider, whereas these Terms and Conditions agreed with us relate only to your use of this website.
1. We provide a service that enables you to compare a number of prices for products and services and make a decision based on those comparisons. There is no charge for this service as this is a 100% free service for its consumers.
2. We do not provide financial, investment or other advice in relation to the product or service compared, nor do we provide a recommendation or endorsement of product or service providers.
3. The information you give us is used by the product or service provider to formulate their plans, packages, quotes, etc. Therefore, it is important that you double-check all information to ensure that it is complete and accurate. We seek to ensure that we accurately pass on the information you have provided to the product or service provider for the purpose of providing a price comparison.
4. These Terms and Conditions and our correspondence with you will be communicated in the English language.
Validity Of Quotation and Plan Prices
1. PDCC does not control the price, length of offers, or special conditions relating to price comparison. These are set by product or service providers. If you obtain a quote and would like to see how long it is valid for or any special conditions relating to it, please click through the links contained on our website to the product provider or service provider’s website. Product and service providers’ prices, rates and offer times are updated and amended on a regular basis so our price comparisons are subject to change.
2. In order to purchase any of the products or services described on our website, you must contact the product or service provider. When a price is shown on this website you will also find a direct link to the product or service provider’s website so that you can visit their site and purchase or apply for the product. The product and contact details of the product or service provider are listed on their website(s).
Delivery Of Price Quotations
1. You should receive the results of our price comparison technology online. However, we rely on the availability of information from service providers, third-party sites and general performance of the worldwide web. At certain times some or all online quotes may not be available to you due to problems with third-party websites or the worldwide web. Wherever possible, we will try and notify you of this and email you to let you know when your comparison facility is ready.
2. Whilst we strive to provide as comprehensive and easy to use a service as possible, the requirements for your comparison activity may not be met if such requirements are unusual, “nonstandard” or “high risk”. If this is the case, you should contact a provider directly to discuss your requirements. PDCC has not responded in any such cases of the prices.
3. Each product and service provider will have a different approach to the provision of their quotes and may not make quotes available for all of their products. Where you have expressed an interest in a product restricted by a product or service provider, we or the provider may contact you to assist further (provided that we or the provider continue to treat your data as confidential and comply with data protection legislation).
1. All information, data and copyright material contained on this website, including any trademarks (PDCC) whether officially registered or unregistered, trade names, brands, logos, and devices belong to us or to people whom we have given ownership or permission to use such information data and/or copyright material. You must not use such information or copyright material unless you have written permission from us or the owner to do so.
2. You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on this website for personal non-business use only, (i.e. to assist with a purchasing decision), provided that you are not otherwise breaching these Terms and Conditions.
1. This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. Some of those websites will carry our branding and are therefore only accessible by our customers. The operation and content of those websites are determined by those third parties and will be governed by separate terms and conditions. We do not accept responsibility or liability for the content of any third party website, as this is outside of our control.
2. You may wish to take the following steps when purchasing a product or service from a third-party website:
2.1 Read and ensure that you understand the terms and conditions of their website and terms and conditions of any product or service you might be agreeing with them;
2.2 Clarify and/or check your understanding of relevant terms and conditions by seeking independent advice.
1. We may issue a warning, temporarily suspend, permanently suspend or terminate your right to use this website if you:
1.1 Substantially breach any of these Terms and conditions;
1.2 Infringe or violate or attempt to infringe or violate any rights of any other user(s) of this website and/or third parties in connection with PDCC; or
1.3 If you are using PDCC to commit or attempt to commit a criminal offense.We cannot answer complaints on behalf of a product or service provider or accept responsibility for any such complaints. We recommend that you visit the website of the product or service provider and follow their complaints procedure if you wish to make a complaint against them.
Effective Date, Material Changes
Compare personalized offers for credit cards, loans and more without hurting your scores. It’s all on Peoples Depot Credit Care.Learn More